We are looking for a talented UI/UX designer with a passion for creating slick mobile interfaces. The ideal candidate will have a strong portfolio and will be across all latest trends.
Zonica Mobile is a mobile strategy and development agency. We have offices in London, San Francisco and St. Petersburg.
We only hire energetic, passionate people for our team. We create some awesome stuff for top-brand clients.
If you think you're right for the job, give us a shout/email.
- Have strong usability intuition, combined with fast prototyping, to create the best user experience
- Take our product vision and functional specifications and craft a design vision to bring them to life
- Create, implement and extend our existing style guidelines
- Work closely with our Product Managers and Software Engineers to consistently deliver high-quality work
- Write clean and modular html and css, as well as clean up any non-modular, non-standards-compliant html or css you find
- Review business requirements and functional specifications providing analysis and feedback
- Participate in project estimation and goal setting
- Work within a development team in creating extremely high quality HTML/CSS for both desktop and Mobile
- Work on multiple projects and jobs simultaneously requiring stringent attention to detail and excellent time-management capabilities
- Deliver projects built to scope, according to agreed upon goals
- 3+ years commercial experience in Web or Mobile UI Design
- Experience with usability and UX
- Strong visual design sensibility and the ability to articulate ideas and thought process
- Insistence upon simplicity, approachability and focus
Nice-to have skills
- Proven ability to write semantic markup and implement cutting-edge CSS techniques (HTML5/CSS3 a plus)
- PHP/Obj-C or any other programming language
- Knowledge of the iOS SDK
- Be a passionate advocate of concise and simple code, designs and applications
- Ability to learn quickly and take ownership of tasks, process and products
- Be comfortable working independently and owning a project from start to finish
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), time management, troubleshooting, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member in a dynamic work environment
- Team player who thrives in a start-up environment is a MUST